T3510 controller can be wired directly into your fire alarm system

Leave a Comment

halls of residence in Bangor Students are being warned not to overload electrical sockets after a halls of residence in Bangor was evacuated. The incident at Cefn y Coed on the Ffriddoedd site on Monday was a result of an electrical short circuit. Eilian Roberts, watch manager at Bangor Fire Station, said. "We expect some false alarms at the beginning of a new term as people settle in their residence, but we are concerned about repeated false alarms that tie up our resources and are particularly keen to prevent more serious incidents," he said.

Easy to use Access Control Wales hardware ensures fire safety practices are well-drilled at your Welsh workplace. Our access controllers can be networked together to create a powerful computer controlled security infrastructure. The T3510 controller has a volt-free input that can be wired directly into your fire alarm system. When the alarm is activated, all doors immediately open for a quick and safe evacuation of personnel. Simultaneously, a Fire Roll Call report is printed on a secure serial printer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *